Christopher
Dominguez
Professor
Lawson
English
113
5
March 2013
Project Web Reflection
The topic that I choose for Project
Web was cyber-bullying. Cyber-bullying has grown dramatically over social
networks in the past few years. I had a few background experiences on working
on this topic, so it was very easy finding research to back up my point. There
wasn’t really anything new that I learned from working with this topic, but I
did find a lot of shocking research. I am a little better on expressing my thoughts
on paper then I was last year. It was very hard for me to write down what I was
thinking and when I wrote what I was thinking sometimes it didn’t make any
sense at all. Even though I would tell myself not to procrastinate I would end
up doing it. I waited to like a few days after peer review to actually go back
and fix what my peers had mention to fix. I didn’t turn in a 2nd
rough draft because I procrastinated. When I was doing my research I would
start off looking for research for my topic but then I would daze off my topic
and look at you tube videos. Working with the blog was very helpful. I was able
to gather up all my research in one whole space and not worry of losing it. I
think that is why I set up everything for the last minute. All the ideas that I
got were from working with my group and investigating a little more on my
topic. My first draft was easy to write up because all I did was introduce my
topic. Once I started doing more research it started looking good. I didn’t
want to sound like if I was jumping from here and there with my topic. Starting
on my intro was also tough because I didn’t want to sound vague or cheesy. Once
I was able to gather up my thoughts and set up an essay structure I was able to
produce the final product. I can say that
I can see a progress on the way I’m writing. I’m being to use more “intelligent”
words.
No comments:
Post a Comment